We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
Vanclaes BV adheres in all cases to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- - ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- have taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- - not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect it.
For which we process personal data
Your personal data is processed by Vanclaes BV for the following purposes:
- Entering into orders, sales and deliveries
- Sending newsletters
- Approval authorizations and registering of vehicles and trailers
- Entering into employment contracts
- Administration and invoicing of sales, delivery, repairs, maintenance and testing of your vehicles and boat trailers
- Rental of boat trailers and trailers
- Mailing invitations of annual inspections to your vehicles.
- Mailing invoices and reminders.
For the above objectives, we may request the following personal data from you:
For employment contracts, rental and vehicle registration, we also ask:
Distribution to third parties
We may provide the information that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for vehicle registration.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
We do not provide personal data to parties based outside the EU.
Minors We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
Retention period We do not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
Security We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can view your data on behalf of Vanclaes BV are bound by confidentiality.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems.
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
Rights regarding your data You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we hold about you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by us transferred to yourself or directly to another party if desired. We can logically ask you to identify you before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.